The foundation carries out the following activities:
- Establishment of literacy center for learners in Karu (Supreme Court quarters) with four classrooms and 120 learners.
- Awareness campaign programmed in various schools within Karu axis on the danger of teen prostitution and teen pregnancy.
- Distribution of materials / items to less privilege children at Kurudu village in Karu Area council.
- We have been providing educational materials i.e. Exercise books, pencils and other writing materials for pupils in order to acquire knowledge and continue their education.
- Feeding of less privilege people especially during Ramadan period.
- Empowering people through skill acquisition programs to the following set up:
- truck pushers
- shoe shiners
- tomatoes seller
- general traders
So as to acquire communication skill that will enable them to communicate with their costumers.
- Given out soft loan to petty traders so as to reduce joblessness.
- Organizing computer literacy class for both youth and adult.
- Organizing lectures, seminar and workshops on how to improve girl child education.
- Presenting gift to best female primary school pupils in various schools in FCT(Federal Capital Territory , Abuja)
- Rehabilitation of drug addiction victims so that they can have hope and future
- Rehabilitation of teen prostitution victims so they can start good life and a brighter future.
- Organizing youth interactive section so as to create awareness on the danger of social vices and street menace.
- Visiting and assisting orphanage homes with cloth and food items and other materials.
- Organizing quiz competition among primary schools pupils on health related issues.
- Organizing social interaction section for youth on the need of ICT knowledge towards attainment of millennium Development Goals.